The invitation was in the mail –
Oh no! No time for plastic surgery, which wasn’t always the greatest any way. Injections in my face? Scary and expensive. Time to call my esthetician.
When I mentioned my reunion, her eyes lit up and she suggested that we do a Cupping Facial. A What? Didn’t that leave bruises, like on the Olympic athletes? “No,” she said, “not with the proper technique and tools. Facial cupping offers many benefits like reducing facial tension, one of the causes of facial aging.”
Other benefits include:
- Minimized lines and wrinkles
- Reduced creping and increased skin tone
- Reduced puffiness under eyes, chin, and jowls
- Reduction in acne over time
- Reduction in headaches from eye strain
- Relaxation of facial muscles for a younger, less stressed look
- Relief from sinus pressure and congestion
- Stimulation of collagen production resulting in improved elasticity
WOW! It worked! My skin looked lifted and sculpted. My skin was tighter and plumper; my jawline looked firmer. The fine lines on under my eyes were gone, and my eyebrows even appeared lifted.
If you would like information on where to purchase the cups, please scroll down…
Limited Time Offer
Professional Glass Cupping Set
for Face, Eyes and Lips
Ideal for facial rejuvenation, these cups are made of medical grade glass and pvc bulbs, which are hypo-allergenic. Our cups are of exceptional quality and are easily cleaned, unlike silicone cups. The Devera Naturals Professional Cupping Set sells for $32.00. However, for a limited time, the set is only $14.95 with any Devera Naturals purchase.
Shipping is free!
Use Promo Code: CUPPING101 at checkout