The ultimate symbol of beauty actually provides benefits to those seeking natural beauty solutions for dry skin and fine lines. This long-stemmed beauty booster has been used since ancient times to help reduce wrinkles and tighten pores. Cleopatra was a huge rosewater fan, and Indian women spritzed onto their faces for fragrance and to moisturize the skin. Many women worldwide still use rosewater as a daily facial toner.
Because it contains antioxidants that help strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissue. It’s often used as an astringent after facials to close pores and tighten capillaries. Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin. Additionally, the molecules in rose water are small so they pass into the skin easily, making this natural elixir beneficial to all skin types. It can help soothe and cool sensitive and irritated skin, balance and cleanse oily skin, rejuvenate, soften and tone mature skin, revitalize and add beautiful glow to the normal skin.
Many Health & Beauty Benefits
Way beyond the aesthetic and aromatic qualities of this quintessential beauty icon, here’s a list of benefits that can last way longer than the Valentine’s Day bouquet that’s wilted away:
- It’s a great cleanser that aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores.
- Rosewater helps maintain the skin’s pH balance, and also controls excess oil
- Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema
- Due to its antibacterial properties, rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds
- The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissue
- It also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay
- The nourishing and moisturizing properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair. It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff. Rosewater works wonders as a natural conditioner and revitalizes hair growth.
Devera Naturals’ Rosewater Cleansing Toner cleans, tones, and exfoliates in one easy step. We infused it with hydrating oats and willow-bark extract to moisturize, while promoting healthy skin-cell turnover. Give it a try….our customers love it so much, it’s now available on Amazon.com! Like our Facebook page and tell us what you think of our Rosewater Cleansing Toner!